Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Good Time to Hit REFRESH

The end of the year and beginning of a new year is oftentimes where we naturally think about what to change in the patterns, routines, and commitments in our lives as the calendar changes over. If you are in that place, or should be, I found this blog post had some useful nuggets. I liked his idea of this being a time to REFRESH. Read and apply some of these that you connect with.

I have already taken the suggestion to listen to this sermon by John Piper titled Running with the Witnesses. I downloaded this to my iPhone for one of my runs this week and was convicted, challenged, and encouraged by it. Highly recommended! I'd love to hear how it impacts those who listen to it. Takeaway line for me: "Does it Help Me Run?"

No comments:

Post a Comment